A Report on the Mathematical Foundation of Intelligent Design in the Bible
Intelligent Design is a concept that considers life on earth the result of some intelligent cause, rather than from some undirected process, such as natural selection. It is the name of a movement consisting of a body of scientists, philosophers, and other scholars who seek evidence of design in nature. Those who oppose Intelligent Design consider it creationism, and most of these opponents promote evolution instead. This battle of ideas is often called the Creation-evolution Controversy. But is it creation verses evolution, or the Bible verses reason, or religion verses reason?
There are many who claim that the Bible is not reasonable because the Creation is not scientifically logical, and that evolution is not included in Genesis I. The key to making the Bible reasonable is interpreting Genesis I from the logical standpoint of its intelligent design, instead of the Creationist interpretation. This is a report on the emperical detection of intelligent design of the Bible that reveals the Bible's scientifically logical foundation and reveals reason to be a partner to faith instead of an opponent.
Since the creationist view of Intelligent Design and the evolutionist view are both theories and not yet proven, there is room for another viewpoint—The Intelligent Design of the Bible. This report is based on the scientific method, which is often referred to as a five-step process—observation, hypothesis, prediction, experiment, and evaluation. Following is a condensed review of the examination of the Bible's Genesis I for the presence of an intelligent design that (a) fulfills a reasonable answer to the purpose of the creation, (b) forms the foundation of the Bible, and (c) is consistent with science, mathematics, and evolution.
The following observations of interpretation by Creationists for Genesis I do not represent an Intelligent Design of the Bible, because they are not consistent with reason, nor do they fulfill a purpose consistent with the theme of the Bible.
1. The Creationist's interpretation of evening, morning, and day to be only periods of time does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it does not answer the “us” or “our” reference to the intelligent designer.
2. The Creationist's interpretation of evening to be only the end of a period of time does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it does not support the theme and climax of Genesis I—the creation of man, nor does it connect to the Story of Man—Adam and Eve.
3. The Creationist's interpretation of morning to be only the start of a period of time does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it does not fulfill the theme of Genesis I—the creation of man.
4. The Creationist's interpretation of day to be only a period of time does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it does not fulfill the theme of Genesis I—the creation of man.
5. The Creationist's interpretation of evening, morning, and day to be only periods of time does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it is unreasonable to consider that the male and female image of mankind was created from the same image of an intelligent designer without the same attributes of male and female.
6. The repetition of evening, morning, and day six times in Genesis I do not bear the mark of intelligent design with the Creationist's interpretation of six phases of time only. Since these time-only repetitions are superfluous, and serve no purpose to the Bible as its foundation, they are unnecessary and therefore deemed unreasonable.
7. The Creationist's interpretation of Genesis I as the creation of mortal life is unreasonable and does not bear the mark of intelligent design, because it is written in the following chapter, Genesis II, that mortal life did not yet exist.
8. The Creationist's interpretation of Genesis I without evolution does not bear the mark of intelligent design, since it is reasonable to consider that man evolved from something by design, rather than creation from nothing.
9. The Creationist's interpretation of a day, comprised of only evening and morning time periods, does not bear the mark of intelligent design, because night is missing from a reasonable description of a complete 24 hour day.
10. The Creationist's interpretation of the existence of a solar evening and morning on the first day in Genesis I does not bear the mark of intelligent design, because it is unreasonable to consider change of darkness to light, or light to darkness from a sun that is not there yet, since the sun (lights in the sky) is not placed into the sky until the fourth day of the creation.
Summary: These ten observations reveal reasonability problems when evening, morning, and day are interpreted to be only periods of time, instead of three attributes of the introductory face of the intelligent designer.
The following hypothecations answer each of the previous observations and are numbered accordingly. They bear the mark of intelligent design, because they are reasonable and consistent with the structure of logic and numbers in the remainder of the Bible.
1. The interpretation of evening, morning, and day as multiple attributes of the intelligent designer bears the mark of intelligent design when it is understood that “us” and “our” refer to a 3-way persona of the evening-morning-day intelligent designer, who designed the 3-way body-soul-spirit image of man, and the 6 natural natures of man whose image was created on the sixth day.
2. The interpretation of evening as the first attribute of the intelligent designer, who is eve, the mother of all life, bears the mark of intelligent design, since it is reasonable to consider that the mother of all life should start the creation of life, and since it is reasonable to consider that both Eve and EVEning lead to spiritual darkness, just as Eve led Adam to darkness of sin.
3. The interpretation of morning as the second attribute of the intelligent designer to be the savior of man's spiritual life in the order of morning, the Bright Morning Star, bears the mark of intelligent design, because this concept serves the main purpose of the intelligently designed Bible—salvation through the Bright Morning Star.
4. The interpretation of day as an eternal day attribute of the intelligent designer fulfills the purpose of human life with Light and life in that eternal day. This bears the mark of intelligent design.
5. The interpretation of evening as the daughter and mother of all life on earth, and morning as the male son of the intelligent designer is reasonable, because these spiritual entities provide the female likeness and the male image that were required for the creation of mankind on the sixth day of the creation. This bears the mark of intelligent design, because it serves the main theme of Genesis I—the creation of man—both male and female
6. Six repetitions of evening, morning, and day in Genesis I bear the mark of intelligent design when these repetitions are considered to be six steps of logic that evolve into six natures of man that repeat throughout the Bible and structure holy scripture, such as the entire Gospel of John and the entire Book of Romans.
7. The interpretation of Genesis I as the spiritual creation of man, rather than the mortal creation of man, is reasonable and bears the mark of intelligent design, because only later in Genesis II is it written that mortal man was created from dust of the ground.
8. The interpretation of “after their kind” in Genesis I bears the mark of intelligent design when it is understood that evolution and “after their kind” are synonymous, “multiply” and sexual reproduction are synonymous, and evolution is spawned by the first attribute of the intelligent designer—the mother of all life.
9. The interpretation of a day comprised of evening and morning without night bear the mark of intelligent design if evening, morning are considered to be the introductory face of the intelligent designer, because it is reasonable to consider the intelligent designer of life, who created order, to not have the character of darkness ( chaos) from nighttime.
10. The existence of evening and morning on the first day of the creation bears the mark of intelligent design when evening, morning, and day are considered to be three pre-existing spiritual attributes of the intelligent designer, because the existence of the intelligent designer on that first day does not conflict with a non-existent sun that was placed in the sky later on the fourth day of the creation.
These ten hypothecations overcome all of the reasonability problems of intelligent design only when evening, morning, and day are interpreted to be three attributes of the intelligent designer.
1. Intelligent Designer. It is predicated that evening, morning, and day in Genesis I is the introductory manifestation of the intelligent designer of the Bible, since any volume of authoritative written instruction must have an unambiguous introduction of its author. This introduction is three progressive attributes of the intelligent designer that include evening alias Eve the mother of all life, morning alias the Bright Morning Star the Son, and day who is Light with the Eternal Father of Time. These three also represent, three time characteristics of a solar day, the 3-way progressive characteristics of salvation for mankind, and three ages of time. This assignment of identity provides a single avenue to answer all of the reasonability problems for Genesis I posed in the ten observations above, and as such, is representative of intelligent design.
2. Intelligent Design Master Plan. It is predicated that Genesis I and the 7 th day in the beginning of Genesis II form a foundational master plan for intelligent design. This master plan can be viewed with an intelligent window into the Bible that introduces the Genesis I pattern of logic and numbers that serve as an intelligent logical foundation for the entire Bible that;
a) fulfills the purpose of the Creation—salvation in the name of the intelligent designer's name itself, where morning saves from evening's darkness by leading to Light and a new day—the New Day.
b) forms the foundation for Bible allegorical stories built around the numbers of the Creation showing a 3-way transition in time to demonstrate the path to salvation.
c) is consistent with 666 to 777 number calculations in the fields of mathematics and science, and is consistent with the after their kind for evolution.
It is predicated that the intelligent window has width, height, and depth, where width and height is a 3 by 7 matrix of structured logic, and the depth is a 3 by 3 matrix for time. Because the understanding of this intelligent window is necessary in order to understand the master plan of the Bible, it is representative of intelligent design
3. Intelligent Design Window of Logic. It is predicated that a window of logic has a width formed by evening-morning-day across, and a height formed by six repetitions of evening, morning, and day down. The structure of this logic is introduced in the Beginning six sentences of the Bible, repeated in the Genesis I Creation, and then repeated throughout the Old and New Testament of the Bible. It is further predicated that the addition of a 7 th step to this window, like the 7 th day of the Creation, provides completion to both logic and the intelligent design of mankind. It is further predicated that this window of logic is the foundation for numbers in both the Bible and science. For all of these reasons this window of logic is representative of intelligent design.
4. Intelligent Design Window of Time. It is predicated that a window of time has a width formed by evening-morning-day, and a depth also formed by evening-morning-day. It is predicated that this window width was formed 3-ways when the intelligent designer married the spirit of Light and called the combination day in order to fit the temporal 3-way spiritual image of mankind—body-soul-spirit. It is further predicated that the depth of the window represents three realms—physical for evening, spiritual for morning, and time for day. For all these reasons this window of time is representative of intelligent design.
5. Intelligent Design Methodology. It is predicated that the method of interpreting Bible numbers is called “divine equivocation”. This is when biblical numbers are equated to spiritual concepts, material things, allegorical stories, related to time, and ordered from the window of intelligent design. These biblical numbers underlie and prove the validity of the Bible's scientific foundation and therefore are representative of the intelligent design of the Bible.
Experimental tests of reasonability and consistency were conducted on Bible scripture with attention to numbers, patterns, and ordered lists. Detail of these tests are contained in the books, The Creation of Man (CM), and The Genesis I Window (GIW). Summary results have been compiled and are reported by five catagories below.
Tests for reasonability of the numbers from the Creation, with respect to the purpose of the master plan of the intelligent designer, result with 14 confirmations of a consistent mathematical foundation for intelligent design. Summary results are reported below and reference the page number of each book.
|Tests for Intelligent Design with Numbers from the Creation||CM Pg.#||GIW Pg.#|
|Spiritual Count of Man Same as 666 Carbon Atom||64||21|
|7 th Day Count for Heaven Same as 777 Atmosphere Nitrogen Atom||68||221|
|Genesis I Foundation for Periodic Table of Elements||69||22|
|Evolution of Logic||35|
|Evolution of Man||41||39|
|666—The Unblossomed Flower—Hexagon||100||316|
|777—The Blossomed Flower—Hexagram Jewish Star||104||315|
|Sevenfold Construction of the Menorah||320|
|Gematria Mathematics of 666, 77 and 777||211|
|The 666 to 777 Abundant Number Calculation||94||212|
|The Calculation for 666 to Seven Prime Number||96||212|
|The 666 to 777 Choice Calculation||98||213|
|The 666 Geographic Calculation for Jerusalem||213|
|Intelligent Design for the Ages of the Patriarchs||367|
Tests for reasonability of the number's pattern from the Creation, with respect to the purpose of the master plan of the intelligent designer, result with 77 confirmations of a consistent pattern of ordered numbers for intelligent design. Summary results are reported below with a reference to the page number of each book.
|Old Testament Tests for window of Intelligent Design Logic||CM Pg.#||GIW Pg.#|
|Seven-Ordered Logic Foundation-The Beginning||28|
|Seven-Ordered Logic Foundation-Genesis I||38|
|Six-Ordered Foundational Logic-Image of Man||52||62|
|The 666 Framework of Mankind's Psychological Natures||35||63|
|Six Transformed Psychological Natures||41||64|
|The Mark 77 77 77 For the Natures of Man||65|
|The Divine Order of 777 that Brings Down the Walls||67|
|Six Psychological Natures by Job of Others||99|
|Six Psychological Natures by Job of Himself||100|
|Six-Ordered Logic for Israel-77||127|
|The Ordered 666 Beast Logic in the Genesis I Window||119|
|Red Heifer 777 Crucifixion Window||142|
|Seven Sacred Jewish Occasions for Seven Natures of Man||154|
|Daily Offerings for the 777 Numbered Sabbath||160|
|The Ingathering Countdown of 77 77 77||181|
|The Ordered Logic of 777 for Jewish Bridge of Works||208|
|Three Transitional Gospels of Ordered Logic||359|
|New Testament Tests for window of Intelligent Design Logic||CM Pg.#||GIW Pg.#|
|Seven Ordered Logic -The I AM Bridge||73||209|
|Matthew's Triple 77 Genealogy for the Son of Man||76||232|
|Luke's Triple 777 Genealogy for the Son of God||78||240|
|Ordered Logic Answers for 777 Righteousness||131||356|
|The 777 Discovery Document (Evidence for the Court)||257|
|The 777 Way of Behavior by the Righteous Prophet||272|
|Window to the Kingdom of God by 777||277|
|Old Testament Tests for window of Intelligent Design Logic||CM Pg.#||GIW Pg.#|
|Three Ages for Evening, Morning, Day||33||51|
|The 3-way Genesis I Window of Time||35|
|The Creation Window's Rule of Twice||41|
|Creation and Salvation Through Morning||42|
|The Age of Light by 666||53|
|The Covenant of 666 Blood with Abram||59||15|
|Three Calculations for 666 on Mankind||60||21|
|Man's 3-way DNA Chemical Composition||65|
|The Mark 77 77 77 For the Natures of Man||65|
|Job's 777 Numbers—Prologue View||92|
|Job's 77 77 77 Numbers—Epilogue View||114|
|The Flood's 77 77 77 777 Prophecy of the Son||82||126|
|The 777 Prophecy of the Flood's Doves||127|
|The Covenant of 77 77 77 Circumcision||84||132|
|The Cupbearer-Baker 3-Way Prophecy of Death and Resurrection||135|
|Joseph's 77 77 77 Numbers that Save||139|
|Healed Leper—777 Blood Window of Crucifixion||144|
|3-way Prophecy for the Ministry-Reign of the Son of Man||146|
|Three Annual Jewish Pilgrimages to Jerusalem-77 77 77||89||182|
|Passover / Feast of Unleavened Bread by 777||163|
|First Fruit of the Harvest by 77 and 777||165|
|Forgiveness After 77||168|
|Feast of Trumpets 777 Lamb Sacrifice||170|
|Day of Atonement 777 Goat Sacrifice||175|
|The Journey of Life - Tree to Tree by Evening-Morning-Day||177|
|Grain Harvest—Spiritual Harvest 8 th Day After 777||190|
|Jewish Righteousness in the Order of 77 then 777||194|
|Cause and Effect of Spiritual Growth in Man With Three Births||199|
|The triple 777 Legacy of Jacob ( Israel )||219|
|777 Miracle Signs from the Son of Man||252|
|Healing Signs for Man by 77 77||253|
|Three Day Transition to the First Ten Commandments||331|
|Three-way Transition to the Second Ten Commandments||333|
|Morning's Three Day Transition to Joshua from Moses||335|
|New Testament Tests for window of Intelligent Design Logic||CM Pg.#||GIW Pg.#|
|Sin, Righteousness, and Judgment from the Teacher||109||294|
|Three Denials By Peter||148|
|The Parable of the Fig Tree for 666 Galileans||269|
|You Must be Born Again – Three births||274|
|The Lord's Prayer in the Window – A 3-way Petition||279|
|Six Water Pots Transformed||281|
|The 66 to 77 Wine Fermentation Process||284|
|Parable of Leaven – A 3-way Transition||286|
|RC666 + Fulfillment by Jesus = RC777||291|
|The 4-way Cross that Divides||328|
|Mark the Son of the Commandment -Son of Man 3-666-777||337|
|Witnessed 3-way Transition to the Ministry of the Kingdom of God||338|
|A Progression of Bridges (Jewish Works, I-AM, Righteousness)||357|
|A Six Phased Window of Dispensations||358|
|Seven Dispensations and the Ages of Time||365|
|First Advent of the Holy Spirit of Light from 77||375|
|777 Gentile Empowerment by Holy Spirit of Light||380|
|A Window of Enlightenment - 777 Overcomes 666||382|
Evaluation of the Creation's Creations numbers written in the books The Creation of Man and The Genesis I Window reveals empirical validation of the Bible's intelligent design mathematical foundation that is consistent with the mathematical foundation of science. The evidence from 14 tests cases reported above confirms a consistency of purpose for the 3-way, 666 and 777 numbers from the Creation, and confirms how these numbers relate mankind's creation and spiritual growth to the intelligent designer.
Evaluation of the results from 77 intelligent design windows further reveals 77 confirmations of five Predictions outlined above for intelligent design of the Bible. The 77 intelligent design tests in the Bible were selected to illustrate the consistency of a mathematically sound, intelligently designed master plan. Of particular importance is that these windows of intelligent design exist in both Old and New Testaments. The test examples are separated into Old and New Testaments and grouped by type of window—logic and time.
* Intelligent Design Window of Logic—Old Testament 17
* Intelligent Design Window of Logic—New Testament 7
* Intelligent Design Time Window —Old Testament 34
* Intelligent Design Time Window — New Testament 19
It is confirmed 77 times that the Bible is the result of a consistent application of intelligent design framed from Genesis I and II that fulfills a master plan for the design of mankind's salvation. Since all 77 of these intelligent design windows are governed by evening, morning, and day, it is also confirmed 77 times that the intelligent designer is Evening, Morning, and Day, alias Intelligent Design God, alias Holy Trifecta, whose fullness is realized as God of the 4-way Cross, the same God who Jesus knew..
This Intelligent Design of the Bible from the Intelligent Design God introduced as evening-morning-day provides an alternative interpretation for both creationists and evolutionists, when after their kind in Genesis I is defined as evolution. This can provide resolution to the Creation-evolution controversy if man-made doctrines are laid aside so that reason prevails.
This Intelligent Design of the Bible from the Intelligent Design God introduced as evening-morning-day provides a new logical way of interpreting Bible scripture using the intelligent design foundational methodology reported on above. Now, instead of the Bible and reason as opponents, the Bible and reason are partners. Now, instead of meaningless numbers in the Bible, we now have a foundational law of Bible mathematics, just as the natural world has Newton 's foundational mathematics, because the intelligent designer is the same for both the natural and spiritual realms. Now, instead of science opposing the Bible, the Bible supports science.
This Intelligent Design of the Bible from the Intelligent Design God introduced as evening-morning-day provides the intelligent designer of the Bible for the Intelligent Design movement. However this may require a paradigm shift from the Creationist's traditional Trinity. Although still a 3-way view with Evening, Morning, and Day, this Holy Trifecta is only the introduction of this Intelligent Design God.
Daniel's Secret reveals the shocking secret of the Creation; The Perfect Salvation IN and WITH the image and likeness of God.